It’s true! Kasasa Cash Back® turns spending into gains and ATM withdrawal fees into refunds.* Best of all, it’s free.
- Cash Back
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital services, including:
- FCCU online with bill pay
- FCCU mobile with mobile check deposit
- Digital Wallet
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards...
Just do the following during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
So simple! Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
Want to know exactly when you'll qualify for rewards? See our Kasasa Cycle Dates.
*Rates may change after account is opened. When monthly qualifications are met, you will receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $7.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred using Kasasa Cash Back debit card during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash Back are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $25,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.75%; and (2) balances over $25,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in 0.75% - 0.35% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash Back, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.02% APY. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an indi-vidual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.