Dana Jonsson Named Volunteer of the Year
FCCU is proud to announce 2023’s Volunteer of the Year is Dana Jonsson, Crookston Branch Manager.
Within the last few years, FCCU has launched a volunteering program for our employees to track the hours they volunteer outside of work. FCCU encourages, recognizes, and rewards staff who actively volunteer and get involved in their communities.
Dana gave over 150 hours of her time volunteering in Crookston and the surrounding areas this year. Besides helping with local FCCU events, Dana also volunteered with Lions Club, the Chamber of Commerce, and the University of Minnesota – Crookston.
“I am very honored to receive this award,” says Jonsson. “Volunteering is something that I’ve done throughout my life, whether it be with family, friends, or church. It is something that I do to help my community thrive and it is personally rewarding to give back. Thank You to First Community Credit Union for this recognition!”
The following staff in each region with top volunteer hours were also recognized.
- Bismarck Market: Wanda Oster, Business Assistant
- South Market: Tammy Bernhardt, Financial Service Officer
- Lake Region Market: Ben Morris, Financial Service Officer
- Jamestown Market: Nicole Heinle, MSR Manager
- Administration: Kelly Waldo, Facilities Coordinator
- Fargo Market: Cali Sailer, Retail Manager
FCCU extends a huge thank you to all staff that gives pieces of their time to their communities and we look forward to serving our communities for years to come.