Say goodbye to monthly fees and hello to high dividends — free Kasasa Cash® pays you monthly when you meet the simple qualifications.
- High Dividends
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 2.50% to 0.70% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital services, including:
- FCCU online with bill pay
- FCCU mobile with mobile check deposit
- Digital Wallet
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open an account
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards...
Just do the following during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s it! And, if you don’t qualify this monthly qualification cycle, your account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn the base interest rate for your account. Then, next month, you can get right back to earning your full rewards.
Want to know exactly when you'll qualify for rewards? See our Kasasa Cycle Dates.
*Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 2.50% to 0.70% APY depending on the account's balance and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM Fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.02% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/15/17. Rates may change after account is opened. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Limit 1 account(s) per social security number. Contact a FCCU service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations, qualifications and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA.