Healthcare costs have been rising. With an HSA to fall back on, you’ll never have to put off any pressing needs.
- Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Balance
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time*
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Get additional First Community CU benefits:
- Health Savings Checking with no minimum balance and unlimited transactions
- Free debit card with ability to add authorized user
- Check blanks available in books of 25 or 50 at cost
- Sign up for eStatements to avoid annual fee
- Online account access 24/7
* Consult a tax advisor. Tax-free withdrawals based on amount contributed.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Contact your local financial representative for more information and to see if you qualify for an HSA. Please contact your tax advisor for tax related requirements.