Take your monthly rewards to a whole new level. Just link to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking.
- Automatic Savings
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.25% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.15% APY* on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.02% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital services, including:
- FCCU online with bill pay
- FCCU mobile with mobile deposit
- Digital Wallet
- No minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards...
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Just do the following during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And that’s it! If you don’t qualify this monthly cycle, your account is still free and you’ll still earn the base interest rate. Plus, you’ll get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
Want to know exactly when you'll qualify for rewards? See our Kasasa Cycle Dates.
*Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. See our website or contact service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates. When your linked Kasasa checking account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, average daily balances up to and including $25,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 0.25% and average daily balances over $25,000 earn a dividend rate of .15% on the portion of the average daily balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 0.25-0.15% APY depending on the account’s average daily balance. When your linked Kasasa checking account qualifications are not met, the entire average daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns an APY of 0.02%. Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/1/20. Rates may change after account is opened. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Limit 1 account(s) per social security number. Contact a FCCU service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations, qualifications and enrollment instructions.