Your employees work hard for you today — make it a little easier for them later in life with a SEP retirement account.
- Competitive Dividends
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Tax Advantages
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP IRA)
- Ideal for businesses of any size or self-employed individuals
- Gain the respect of your employees
- Help employees reach their retirement savings goals
- Employee always has complete ownership of all SEP IRA money
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Contributions are tax deductible; your business pays no taxes on earnings
- Contributions made only by the employer
- Only self-employed may make contributions on their own behalf
- Little to no documents to file with government
- Inexpensive to set up and operate
- Flexible annual contributions – good plan if cash flow is unpredictable
- Can contribute up to 25% of each participant's annual compensation (earned income)
- Or, up to the maximum allowable limit for current plan year, whichever is less*
- Must contribute equally for all employees
- Employee must first establish a traditional IRA, in which the employer will deposit SEP contributions
- Minimum deposit varies depending on account
*Consult Your Tax Advisor.
1Consult a tax advisor.