IDSafeBiz works hard to keep your business safe with a wide range of comprehensive services.
- Available to Small Business and Business Reward Checking account holders
- Covers sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and professional associations that are privately-held and properly organized under the laws of the state of its organization, and that has no more than 100 full-time employees
- Personal Identity Theft Resolution Services for owners and all titled officers of the company (these services are the same as what the professional recovery advocate provides for those enrolled in IDSafeChoice)
- Low cost of $5 per month – ONLY $60 per year
What is provided if your business becomes a victim of Identity Theft?
A Professional Recovery Advocate provides your business with the following:
- Advice for the company representative on any immediate actions that would be prudent to stop the damage from continuing (does not constitute legal advice)
- Notification to the three major business credit bureaus, Better Business Bureau and the company's affected creditors, financial institutions, and other agencies as appropriate
- Assistance with filing a police report, as necessary
- Collection of information regarding the misuse of the company's accounts
- Creation and maintenance of a case file to document the identity fraud
- Provide an initial review, follow-up reviews, and monitoring of the company's Dun & Bradstreet (D & B) business credit report with the company representative to determine the accuracy of the file and potential areas of fraud
- Provide information to the Secretary of State, State Corporation Commission, FTC, and to other government agencies as appropriate
- Breach response and resolution planning for the company