Do you know a graduating high school senior who is looking for scholarships to help pay for college? First Community Credit Union will, once again, be offering multiple scholarships to members of the Credit Union.
Investing in Our Youth
FCCU has a program that supports our dedication to area communities by investing in our youth.
We donated $1 million into a scholarship foundation to provide additional scholarship dollars to graduating high school students. The earnings from the foundation go to fund scholarship opportunities, including multi-year scholarships for members of the credit union for years to come. In 2018 alone, our Education Foundation funded $40,000 in scholarships to our members
This year our Credit Union will award nine $4,000 scholarships and six $2,000 scholarships, which are $1,000 per year. There are 15 dedicated scholarships available for the following schools in which FCCU has branch locations:
- Bismarck State College
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College
- Concordia College
- Lake Region State College
- Mayville State University
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- North Dakota State University
- North Dakota State College of Science
- Northland Community and Technical College
- University of Jamestown
- University of Mary
- University of Minnesota Crookston
- University of North Dakota
- Valley City State University
In addition, a limited number of individual one-year scholarships will be available to any college, university, or trade school of the student's choice at the value of $1,000.
Apply For a Scholarship
Our scholarship application process is online where applications can be created, saved and submitted with our FCCU Scholarship Application. Application process is now closed, but will reopen early 2020.