FCCU offers three different Youth Programs for kids of all ages to have fun while earning and learning.
Pee Wee Penguin Youth Savers
A special program for young savers, ages 0 to 12, enabling them to learn at a young age how to manage money and have fun doing it! Club members receive special Pee Wee Club items and perks:
- Special gift when account is opened
- Savings passbook
- Special savings incentives
- Annual Pee Wee party
Plus, they also have access to fun online games and activities! Pee Wee, Kiwi, and Sheldon are here to help your kids learn about money – how to spend it smartly and how to save it. More online games can be found at Practical Money Skills.
For teens, aged 13-16, this package of benefits will help them learn to be responsible with their financial affairs. This club offers the following:
- Free checking account
- 1% discount on consumer loans (qualified cosigner is required)
- Receive $1 CU Bonus Buck with every $50 saved (maximum of $1 per week)
- Discounted movie tickets (where available)
And everyone can play age-appropriate online games that will make learning about finances super fun!
First Advantage Rewards (FAR) Program
We help young adults, ages 17 to 24, make the most of their money while offering great bonus services:
- Debit card earning 1 point for every $3 on purchases or 3% cash back with free Kasasa checking
- Visa® credit card options with rewards that can be combined with debit card
- Option to design your own card by uploading your own photo and customizing your credit card
- One free box of standard check blanks with choice of checking account
- 1% discount on consumer loans (qualified cosigner may be required)
- Great rewards within FCCU online including cash back at thousands of retailers — Starbucks, Applebee's, and many more!
- Great digital services, including FCCU online and FCCU mobile