Like you, we are actively following the news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand that this rapidly evolving situation can be unsettling. We want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our members, employees and communities is always our top priority at FCCU.
Although our lobbies are closed to keep our employees and our members safe, we are still here and prepared to help you! Please contact us about any loan or account needs that you have.We have taken several steps to safely serve our members:
- Our lobbies, offices and public spaces are being given an additional level of cleaning.
- We’ve asked employees to take added measures in prevention by keeping their hands and work stations clean.
- We have instructed employees to stay home if they exhibit any signs of illness.
- We have limited travel for our employees as well as large gatherings and trainings.
Branch Access Has Changed
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 until further notice, FCCU closed our lobbies as a precautionary measure to help reduce the spread of coronavirus. Drive-ups (where applicable) remain open and staff are available by appointment during regular business hours. View our locations or contact us webpages for contact information. Our lenders can be reached directly and their information can be found on our team pages - consumer, mortgage and business. Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe and healthy.
If you decide that the best course of action for you is to limit your public interactions at this time, there are several options for you to access your finances:
- Online and mobile banking is available 24/7 and allows you to view your accounts, transfer money, deposit checks, and open a new account or loan application. If you haven't set up your online account, click here to get started.
- Drive-up windows and ATMs are located at most of our branches. You can find a complete list here. We are also a part of the NYCE, CO-OP and MoneyPass ATM networks where you can transact surcharge free.
- Our staff is here to assist you during regular business hours by calling 800-850-7676 or your local branch.
We're Here to Help
As we continue to navigate this pandemic, our first thought is for all those individuals and businesses impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these unprecedented times, it is important that we come together to help support those impacted.
FCCU has created relief measures for individual members and business members who are experiencing financial distress due to COVID-19. Learn more.
Other Business Resources
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the COVID-19. Applicants can find out more and are encouraged to apply for a disaster loan here. There are also additional resources specific to Minnesota and North Dakota Small Business Loans.
During these uncertain times, please beware of fraudsters trying to take advantage. Stay on top of current Coronavirus scams by visiting the FTC website.
For the most recent information on the Coronavirus, visit the following sites:
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide further updates for our members. Please check back here as they become available. Once again, the health and safety or our members, our employees, and our communities is a top priority at FCCU.
We would like to remind you that your deposits at First Community Credit Union are safe. FCCU is well-capitalized and financially strong. Further, your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.