FCCU branches will be closed Saturday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Normal hours will resume Monday, July 6th.
Lobbies Are Open
As of Monday, Just 1st all FCCU branch lobbies are open. At this time, our Fort Totten branch is only open on Wednesdays.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our members, employees and community, so we’re taking extra precautions and implementing new requirements for lobby visits. The guidance follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health officials.
Safe Physical Distance
Please maintain six feet apart from other people and utilize provided safety markers to adhere to safe distancing.
If you are wearing a mask, we may ask you to temporarily remove it so we can verify identification. Please consider Drive Thru or digital banking options if you do not feel comfortable temporarily removing your mask.
Hygiene & Protective Equipment
Hand sanitizer has been provided throughout the branch. As a precaution, please only touch necessary items while inside the branch.
To limit wait time for new accounts and loans, appointments are encouraged. Please call ahead to schedule a time, when possible. Our lenders can be reached directly and their information can be found on our team pages - consumer, mortgage and business.
If You Are Sick, Please Stay Home
If you, or a member of your household, are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat we ask that you do not come to the branch and utilize on online or phone services.
In addition, to properly and safely serve our members, our team members will also take extra precautions:
- Our lobbies, offices and public spaces are being given an additional level of cleaning, several times a day.
- We’ve asked employees to take added measures in prevention by keeping their hands and work stations clean.
- Staff are encouraged to wear masks.
- Coffee and cookie stations will remain closed.
- We have instructed employees to stay home if they exhibit any signs of illness.
- We have limited travel for our employees as well as large gatherings and trainings.
If you decide that the best course of action for you is to limit your public interactions at this time, there are several options for you to access your finances:
- Online and mobile banking is available 24/7 and allows you to view your accounts, transfer money, deposit checks, and open a new account or loan application. If you haven't set up your online account, click here to get started.
- Drive-up windows and ATMs are located at most of our branches. You can find a complete list here. We are also a part of the NYCE, CO-OP and MoneyPass ATM networks where you can transact surcharge free.
- Our staff is here to assist you during regular business hours by calling 800-850-7676 or your local branch.
We're Here to Help
As we continue to navigate this pandemic, our first thought is for all those individuals and businesses impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these unprecedented times, it is important that we come together to help support those impacted.
FCCU has created relief measures for individual members and business members who are experiencing financial distress due to COVID-19. Learn more.
Other Business Resources
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the COVID-19. Applicants can find out more and are encouraged to apply for a disaster loan here. There are also additional resources specific to Minnesota and North Dakota Small Business Loans.
During these uncertain times, please beware of fraudsters trying to take advantage. Stay on top of current Coronavirus scams by visiting the FTC website.
For the most recent information on the Coronavirus, visit the following sites:
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide further updates for our members. Please check back here as they become available. Once again, the health and safety or our members, our employees, and our communities is a top priority at FCCU.
We would like to remind you that your deposits at First Community Credit Union are safe. FCCU is well-capitalized and financially strong. Further, your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
Like you, we are actively following the news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand that this rapidly evolving situation can be unsettling. We want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our members, employees and communities is always our top priority at FCCU.