FCCU offers three different Youth Programs for kids of all ages to have fun while earning and learning!
PeeWee Penguin Youth Savers
A special program for young savers, ages 0 to 12, enabling them to learn at a young age how to manage money and have fun doing it! Club members receive special PeeWee Club items and perks:
- Special gift when account is opened
- Savings passbook
- Special savings incentives
- Annual PeeWee party
Plus, they also have access to fun online games and activities! Pee Wee, Kiwi, and Sheldon are here to help your kids learn about money – how to spend it smartly and how to save it.
For teens, aged 13-16, this package of benefits will help them learn to be responsible with their financial affairs. This club offers the following:
- Free Reward Checking
- 1% discount on consumer loans (qualified cosigner is required)
- Receive $1 CU Bonus Buck with every $50 saved (maximum of $1 per week)
- Discounted movie tickets (where available)
First Advantage Rewards Program
We help young adults, ages 17 to 24, make the most of their money while offering great bonus services:
- Debit card earning 1 point for every $3 on purchases or 3% cash back with Kasasa checking
- Visa® credit card options with rewards that can be combined with debit card
- Option to design your own card by uploading your own photo and customizing your credit card
- One free box of standard check blanks with choice of checking account
- 1% discount on consumer loans (qualified cosigner may be required)
- Great rewards within online banking including cash back at thousands of retailers - Starbucks, Applebee's, and many more!
- Great electronic services, including online banking and mobile banking
And everyone can play age-appropriate online games that will make learning about finances super fun!