Identity Theft Protection
Identity theft affected over 11 million Americans last year with the largest group of victims being young adults and small business owners. Protect yourself and your business with IDSafeBiz.
IDSafeBiz can offer protection to sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and professional associations that are privately-held, with under 100 full-time employees. Ask about this valuable service today!
IDSafeBiz Features and Benefits:
- Low cost of $5 per month – ONLY $60 per year
- Available to Small Business and Reward Checking account holders
- Covers sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and professional associations that are privately-held and properly organized under the laws of the state of it organization, and that has no more than 100 full-time employees
- Personal Identity Theft Resolution Services for owners and all titled officers of the company (these services are the same as what the professional recovery advocate provides for those enrolled in IDSafeChoice)
What is provided if your business becomes a victim of Identity Theft?
A Professional Recovery Advocate provides the business with the following:
- Advice for the company representative on any immediate actions that would be prudent to stop the damage from continuing (does not constitute legal advice)
- Notification to the three major business credit bureaus, Better Business Bureau and the company's affected creditors, financial institutions, and other agencies as appropriate.
- Assistance with filing a police report, as necessary.
- Collection of information regarding the misuse of the company's accounts.
- Creation and maintenance of a case file to document the identity fraud.
- Provide an initial review, follow-up reviews, and monitoring of the company's Dun & Bradstreet (D & B) business credit report with the company representative to determine the accuracy of the file and potential areas of fraud.
- Provide information to the Secretary of State, State Corporation Commission, FTC, and to other government agencies as appropriate.
- Breach response and resolution planning for the company.