Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? We invite you to look at the benefits and career opportunities that exist at First Community Credit Union. Headquartered in Jamestown, North Dakota, we have branch offices in 12 communities in central and southeastern North Dakota. At First Community, our work is driven by IMAGE, our acronym for:
Achieving Continued Success
Excellence in Service and Staff
Our goal is to attract and retain outstanding team members committed to IMAGE. We want team members who are able to positively impact our members, our communities and our Credit Union.
First Community Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package to attract talented individuals interested in joining our Credit Union team. Our benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Insurances
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Going Training
- Continuing Education Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee Dependents
- Employee Product and Services Package
We take pride in knowing that we can make a difference in helping our members achieve their financial goals. Recently named Community Credit Union of the Year by Credit Union National Association, we encourage you to join our award-winning team of professionals.
Below is a listing of all current openings. Click to see more information on the position and get your application started today!
If you don't see a current opening that you are interested in, we encourage you to come back and visit our site often for current career opportunities.
First Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for a position at First Community Credit Union:
1. Complete the Employment Application
2. Mail the application, resume and cover letter to:
First Community Credit Union
Attn: Kristi Just, Human Resources
PO Box 2180
Jamestown, ND 58401-2180
3. Or, if you prefer, you may email your application, resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Documents for applicants to read, click here.